Friday, January 18, 2019

Third Annual Ride To Camp Lost Roll

         Recently iv'e been going through all my film negatives and prints to try to get some kind of handle on organizing them. I've been trying to get them in some kind of chronological order and have had to use the blog archives to date some of the photos with no dates or descriptions. It's a ton of work but so worth it when I'm finished. Anyways while going through the photos I discovered that the third annual ride to camp photos were never posted. In the same album is when Lee, Drew and I first made it to the spot we've been returning to ever since. There are even a few of a ride through Collingwood. These photos would be from June 2014, had a great turn out that year. Lets get some more bikes in the woods this year!





















No comments:

Post a Comment