Sunday, January 13, 2019

Surfs Up

When I was growing up family vacations were camping and lots of it, we were an outdoors family and enjoyed being in the bush. We didn't have a lot of extra money so travelling the world and going to other countries was something I never experienced growing up. I had never been on a plane, never been in the ocean and certainly had not been out of the country let alone the province of Ontario. I made the decision that I was taking off and headed to Costa Rica for two weeks. Carly and I had a wild time exploring this amazing place, surfing for the majority of the trip but also travelling to the jungle and jumping of some killer waterfalls. I also made the switch to some new film, this roll was shot on 160 Kodak Porta. I was really happy with the change, the quality is excellent and the colours really pop with this new stuff.






















No comments:

Post a Comment