Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The Hunny

Last spring I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a 2001 883 Sporty it was a good deal and was something I had been shopping around for quite some time. The bike was killer and over the course of the summer I was able to put a lot of kms on it. With that being said it still wasn't the ideal bike that I had truly always wanted. The bike handled and cornered well but when peeling with Jordan and his 1200 sporty it lacked in acceleration and the power just wasn't there. I put the bike up for sale in late August just to see if there was any interest. During mid October the bike I had been hunting for came up and at that same time I had a buyer for the 883, I won't say any numbers but lets just say I had to pull over at a Tim Hortons down the street to add more straps because I couldn't get out of the guys driveway any quicker. So here it is a 2000 1200 Custom Sporty, the bike had only 9000 km on it and is in immaculate condition. Over the course of the winter I have been stripping down to make it into the bike I have envisioned in my head for quite sometime now. I am going to document the process and update it over the course of the winter but don't want to give to much away. So here it is a 2000 1200 Custom which Jordan and I have seemed to of deemed "The Hunny".






No comments:

Post a Comment