Sunday, August 21, 2016

Theres more than just choppers...


I know were always posting chopper shit it always seem to be bike this bike that and I am sure everyone is wondering if we have lives aside from the garage. Skating is something that I have always loved. There is just something about flying around on four wheels that I can't seem to get enough of. Skatings something I've done for close to 5 years now some people may think thats a lot of time but compared to Jordan thats nothing. The dudes been shredding for a solid 18 years now and still throws down every time we roll down to the park. On a typical Friday night you can find the two of us down at the park having a few cold ones and usually catching a nice grind or launch but are always good for a good slam to. One of our good friends Cole Jewett is a very talented skateboarder and skilled photographer. These are some of his photos that he shot of Jordan and myself and on a Friday night a little while back.





H










No comments:

Post a Comment