Thursday, June 9, 2011

GOT CAUGHT



I was just above the (YYZ) in the "red zone" I was racing east to beat this beast....I lost

got smoked in a lightning storm yesterday. First time in my life I saw lightning hit something, it smoked this telephone pole on my left then I watched a flame travel right across the line above me and set a fire to the pole on the right side of the street, also the first time I had to ride through a flooded road with my feet up and getting drenched by the cars splashing me from the other lane!!!  I took a screen shot of the storm this is how fast it traveled in 2 hours. Rain gear and a front fender would have been great but it was warm enough out. In side I was smiling the whole time!! YA MOTO

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha that face shot is Fuckin hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahaha I'll be more handsome in my next "i'm to wet and cold to smile ride" hahah wish you where with me homie....riding on a solo is never epic

    ReplyDelete