Monday, April 25, 2011

LONDON ON A SOLO


 Got to London before the rain friday (fucking freezing) Saturday was amazing 21 degrees, hooked up with Peete and some of my homies that shred sport bikes. Checked out JG's dads new machine he just picked up....Looks rad Steve! Don't change that front I love it!!



After shredding at outlandish speeds (the boys hit 280kmh), I look back at peete just to see flashing lights  show up behind us and I almost shit my self......... he blows past Peete and I chasing the sportbikes. (Peete and I turned around)
John shot me this pick about half hour after.....the got off with a warning!!!!! FUCK YA BOYS we were almost down 2 bikes (at 50 over they take your bike on the spot hahah what about 200 over)

So happy my bike can't go that fast.......Keep on CRUISING team

No comments:

Post a Comment