Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's Been a Minute

So it has definately been some time since my last post. Shredding, working and sleeping have been my life. Last month I went down to london to do some work. I got new licks 9" rise window bars, and some 1" risers. I also decided that front signals are useless and look gross on my bars, so its time for them to come off. My dad also picked me up a sweet leather tool bag that I ended up mounting on the bars and it turned out looking pretty awesome and still leaving me with enough room to throw on a roll or two. Ive been holding on to a new set of plugs since christmas and as you can see by the photo they probably should have been changed a long time ago. The only snag i ran into was that my brake lines are too short. Still no tank or fender, im expecting them back this week. Bike is gonna be on the road in no time!

Time to dig in.

This Is A Mess!


Got the signals off in one piece.



The Bars are pretty high!



I think the toolbag looks rad!



Pretty foul plugs!

1 comment:

  1. YAAA JAYGEE Bars looks dope man!! can wait to see it with tin's!

    ReplyDelete